Ingredients for Mixed Vegetables Hash Recipe
- Half of 1 small cauliflower
- 1 potato
- 1 carrot
- 1 egg
- 1/2 (half) glass of flour
- 1/2 (half) cup of breadcrumbs
- Black pepper, cayenne pepper, cayenne pepper, cumin
- Grated cheddar (I didn’t use it)
- Liquid oil
Mixed Vegetables Recipe Preparation
Cauliflower is divided into small florets for quick cooking.
Potatoes and carrots are peeled and finely chopped.
All of them are taken into a pot and boiled until they become soft by adding enough water and a little salt to cover them.
When the vegetables are cooked and soft, the water is filtered and crushed.
Add other ingredients and knead.
Flour should be added in a controlled manner.
After kneading, it is rested a little and given shape.
It is cooked on both sides in hot oil.
Enjoy your meal.
Leave a Comment