Ingredients for Mosaic Cake (Lotus Cream)
- 300 gr petibor biscuits
- 1 glass of water Milk
- 3-4 tablespoons of cocoa (it will be much tastier if it is dark)
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine (must be melted)
- 6 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 1pk vanillin
- Lotus cream if you want to top it up (this is the modernization part I’m talking about, it’s not essential)
How to Make Mosaic Cake (Lotus Cream)?
- First of all, we break the biscuits, but they should not be too small. In recent years, some brands have released tiny petibores for mosaic cake. You can also use them.
- Melt margarine or butter and add milk and sugar. You have to stir until the sugar dissolves.
- After adding cocoa to the mixture and mixing again, it is okay if all the ingredients are mixed together.
- Add the mixture to the biscuits. Mix. Be careful not to get crushed at this stage.
- You can wrap it in a long cylinder in a stretch film or shape it by placing it in an 18 cm mold as in the image.
- If you want to use lotus cream, which is the choice. It tastes great even without using it. You can pour it on by melting it in a bain-marie and opening it with some milk.
- You can put it in the freezer and use it whenever you want, or you can keep it for a minimum of 4 hours and serve. Eat with pleasure and health..
Leave a Comment