Ingredients for Red Fruit Muesli
- 500 ml milk (cow’s milk / oat milk / almond milk etc.)
- 4 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 1 handful of mixed nuts (Hazelnut, pistachio, walnut, almond, etc.)
- 1 teaspoon of raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Fresh red berries (raspberry, blackcurrant, etc.)
How to Make Red Fruit Muesli
- Take half of the oatmeal with cinnamon and 250 ml of milk in a sauce pan, cook for a while and make porridge.
- Take the rest of the oatmeal and nuts in a pan and fry them a little.
- Take the porridge, roasted oats and nuts on a serving plate and add the remaining milk. Serve with raisins and fresh red berries.
Leave a Comment