Ingredients for Mushroom Meatballs
- 1/3 pack of mushrooms (6-7 pieces)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 small onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of cornmeal
- 1 cup of fine oatmeal
- Black pepper
- 4 tomatoes (300 ml canned jar)
- Cheese (parmesan, cheddar, string cheese, etc.)
How to Make Mushroom Meatballs
- 👩🍳 Finely chop the onion and garlic. Sauteed in a pan with olive oil.
- Add finely chopped mushrooms and sauté for 7-8 more minutes.
- In a separate bowl, eggs, corn flour, oats, salt, thyme, parsley, black pepper and mushrooms are brought together and kneaded.
- It is shaped small. It is fried on both sides in oil. Put tomato sauce in a separate pan and heat it. (I used the tomato sauce I made from the summer by passing it through a blender).
- The fried meatballs are put in tomato sauce and cooked for 5-6 minutes until they become identical. Sprinkle parsley and cheese on the meatballs placed on the serving plate. Enjoy ❤️
- 🧐 While increasing the amount of mushrooms, it is necessary to increase other materials. It is necessary to adjust the consistency to think the same with the meatball mortar logic.
Leave a Comment