Ingredients for Mustard Crystal
- 5 crystals (Aries eggs)
- 3 large tomatoes (peeled and cut into small cubes)
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Salt and pepper
For the above
- 2-3 tablespoons of fresh cheddar cheese
How to Make Mustard Crystal?
- Melt the butter in a pan, add the tomato and mix it to cook.
- Wash and chop the crystals and add them to the tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper, add mustard and mix.
- Cook until the tomatoes are wilted. Remove from the stove, transfer to a serving plate and serve with grated cheddar cheese on top.
Leave a Comment