Ingredients for New Year’s Cake with Cocoa and Mountain Strawberry
- 1 egg (at room temperature)
- 3 tablespoons of yogurt
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cocoa (Sifted)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 + 1/4 cups flour (Sifted)
- 1 pack (10 g) baking powder (Sifted)
- 75 grams of whipped cream
- 110 ml milk (Cold)
- fresh wild strawberry
- Marshmallow (Burn)
- Homemade jam (your preferred type)
How To Make Cocoa And Mountain Strawberry New Year’s Cake?
- In a large bowl, whisk the sugar and eggs until creamy. Add yogurt and olive oil and continue whisking.
- Add the flour, cocoa and baking powder and beat until it becomes a homogeneous and fluid mixture. Prepare a 23 – 24 cm cake mold by oiling it and pour the mixture into the mold. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 – 25 minutes in a controlled manner.
- Prepare your cream by whipping powdered whipped cream and cold milk with the help of a mixer.
- When the cake comes to room temperature, take it on a serving plate and spread the whipped cream on it, leaving peaks.
- Place the mountain strawberries and marshmallows. Wet the edges slightly with jam and sprinkle with coconut, then serve.