Ingredients for Orange Celery Dip
- 1 medium size celery
- 1 carrot
- 2 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 orange juice
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon of salt
How to Make Orange Celery Meal?
- Olive oil is poured into the pot and the chopped onion is started to be roasted.
- Wash potatoes, celery and carrots. The skins are peeled and cut into cubes.
- Squeeze the orange and lemon juices, add flour and dissolve the flour.
- The remaining vegetables are thrown into the onion and sugar is added.
- All the ingredients are mixed and mixed together.
- Fruit juices are added.
- Add water so that it does not completely cover the vegetables in the pot.
- It is cooked with the lid closed.
- While serving, you can finely chop the celery leaves and put them on it. Enjoy your meal.
Leave a Comment