Ingredients for Oyster Mushroom Saute Recipe
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ pound oyster mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1.5 tablespoons of lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 3-4 drops of apple cider vinegar
- 2-3 stalks of finely chopped parsley
Oyster Mushroom Saute Recipe
A great oyster mushroom sauté. Once done, more will follow.
- Wash and chop the mushrooms as shown in the picture.
- Lay the washed mushrooms on a kitchen towel to absorb their water.
- Heat a large Teflon pan and add olive oil to it.
- Drop the mushrooms in the pan that is heated on low heat and make sure that each mushroom finds a place in the pan. (if it overlaps, it leaves its water, we want it to stay juicy)
- We should not turn it until the mushrooms left in the pan have a fried appearance, after one side is browned, let the other side brown.
- Don’t turn the mushrooms too often or they will release their juices and become a dry mushroom saute.
- If necessary, you can add 1-2 more tablespoons of oil. If the mushroom remains watery while sautéing, it can be taken on a paper towel and drained.
- Not all mushrooms will fit in the pan at the same time.
- Put the cooked ones on a plate and cover them with aluminum foil. (so it doesn’t get cold) I cooked it in 4 rounds.
- When all the mushrooms are cooked (Cooking should last until the mushrooms turn brown), take the ones you have taken on the plate into the pan.
- Add butter to the mushrooms and add salt, pepper and garlic respectively.
- After the garlic changes color, add thyme, lemon juice and apple cider vinegar and cook on low heat until the vinegar evaporates.
- Sprinkle the parsley last and mix.
- Transfer to a hot plate and serve while hot.
Have fun right now.
I really like this recipe with pasta.
If you have a time constraint this is
What goes with the oyster mushroom saute recipe?
- You can make rice pilaf next to your mushroom sauté.
- You can choose pasta with sauce or pasta in the oven.
- You can choose baked potatoes.
- You can prefer chicken with your mushroom sauté.
Oyster mushroom recipe in the oven
- You can make your mushroom saute more delicious by making it with cheddar and in the oven. You should definitely try the oyster mushroom recipe in the oven, which will go well with your meals.
How many calories in Oyster Mushroom Saute?
- 1 serving of oyster mushroom sauté corresponds to approximately 184 calories.
Check out my recipe.
Leave a Comment