Ingredients for Pan Anchovy with Kaygana
For the anchovy pan:
- Desired amount of anchovy
- Olive oil
For the slipper:
- 4 eggs
- 5-6 stalks of spring onions (green parts)
- 5-6 sprigs of parsley
- 5 tablespoons of cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- fish broth
How To Make Anchovy Pan With Kaygana?
- When the cleaned and washed anchovies are put in the strainer to drain the excess water, don’t forget to put a container under it for the water to accumulate ❤️.
- Egg, corn flour, onion, parsley, salt are mixed. Fish broth is added to form a pancake consistency.
- (Flour and water are like in pancakes. The amount can be adjusted according to the consistency. It can be opened with milk instead of fish broth, but if it is eaten with fish, the fish broth will make it more delicious)
- The mixture, which has the consistency of pancakes, is taken with a ladle and transferred to a slightly oiled hot pan. The mixture spread on the pan is fried on both sides.
- (We make pancake ravioli with cornmeal, greens and fish broth)
- After the anchovies are washed, they are salted and the water is filtered. Anchovies dipped in corn flour are placed in the pan.
- It is inverted with the lid of the ceiling. It is fried on both sides.
- 🧐 If you want to make it in the oven, baking paper is laid on the baking tray. It comes to the frying stage and the floured anchovies are lined up on baking paper.
- Drizzle olive oil on top and bake in the oven until golden brown. Enjoy ❤️
Leave a Comment