Ingredients for Pear Petibor Cake
- 1.5 packages of petibor biscuits
- 150 g powdered whipped cream (2 packs)
- 250 ml of milk
- 200 ml of water
- 5 lemon pears
- 5 walnut kernels (Roasted)
- 4 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 2 slices of beetroot (Boiled)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- fresh basil
- blue poppy seeds
How to Make Pear Petibör Pie?
- Whisk the whipped cream with milk to a solid consistency and leave it to cool in the refrigerator.
- Peel the pears and cut them in half.
- In a sauce pan, bring the beets, water and sugar to a boil and throw the pears into it. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the pears turn brown. Remove from the stove, add the cinnamon and leave to cool.
- In a large bowl, crumble the biscuits and walnuts and mix with one-third of the whipped cream. (You can add 1 tablespoon of honey if desired.)
- Form a cake base with a diameter of 20 – 22 cm by pressing and shaping with your hands. Spread the remaining whipped cream on top. Place the pears and pour the red sauce. Sprinkle with poppy seeds and serve with fresh basil.
Leave a Comment