Ingredients for Potato Meatballs
- 4 boiled potatoes
- 1 egg
- 1 cup fine bulgur (washed and drained)
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 grated onion
- 1 pinch of parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Black pepper
- chili pepper
- 2 eggs
- Liquid oil
How to Make Potato Meatballs?
- Boiled potatoes are grated.
- It is kneaded by adding fine bulgur, grated onion, garlic, finely chopped parsley, egg, tomato paste, salt, black pepper, mint, and red pepper flakes.
- Pieces of the mixture are taken and formed into meatballs and kept in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- Eggs are scrambled and our meatballs are dipped in eggs, both back and forth.
- Finally, it is fried in hot oil.
- Our meatballs are already ready, enjoy your meal.
Leave a Comment