Ingredients for Pouch Pears in Grape Juice
- 2 organic pears (peeled and cut in half)
- 1 handful of organic black grapes (sorted)
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 500 ml of water
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- 1 star anise
For the cream
- 3 tablespoons of labneh cheese
- 3 tablespoons of strained yogurt
- Hazelnut (Roasted)
- fresh rosemary
How to Make Pouch Pears in Grape Juice?
- Put the grapes and sugar in a saucepan and cook on low heat until the grapes release their color and juice. Add the pears and wait 2-3 minutes for them to get color.
- Add your water. Add the spices and poach for about 15 minutes until the pears are soft.
- Whisk the labneh cheese and cottage yoghurt in a creamy consistency and make a base on the serving plate. When the pears come to room temperature, place them on the cream and serve with pomegranate, hazelnut and rosemary.