Ingredients for Practical Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- 4-5 medium potatoes
- Liquid oil
- Tomato paste
How to Make Practical Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Wash and peel the potatoes, then dice them.
- We put about 1.5 -2 tablespoons of oil in a Teflon pan.
- If you want to make tomato paste, you can put tomato paste on the end of the wooden spoon or if you don’t want it, you can make it plain or add paprika.
- Add salt and fry over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- If desired, after the potatoes are cooked, you can break eggs and sprinkle cheddar or mold cheese on them. Enjoy your meal.