Pumpkin hash is a savory breakfast dish made with diced pumpkin, potatoes, and other vegetables, typically including onions and bell peppers. It is typically seasoned with herbs and spices and served with eggs or on its own as a side dish.
Ingredients for Pumpkin Muffins
- 3 zucchini
- 3 spring onions
- Black pepper
- 1 bunch of dill
- 75 g feta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1.5 cups of olive or sunflower oil
How to Make Pumpkin Muffins
- First, thoroughly wash the zucchini to be used. Cut off the ends and peel off the skins.
- Grate the zucchini with the fine side of the grater into a large bowl. Strain the water by gently squeezing it.
- Chop the spring onions after cleaning them. Wash and finely chop the dill herbs.
- Crush the salted white cheese with your hands. Add all the ingredients to the grated zucchini and mix it all together.
- Heat 2-3 tablespoons of sunflower oil in a pan. Pour a tablespoonful of hash browns into the oil.
- Gently press down on the mortar with the back of the spoon to flatten it. Fry both sides.
- Take the fried muffins on a paper towel. Arrange on a serving plate and sprinkle black pepper on top.
- You can serve the tried zucchini hash with a practically prepared pasta salad. Enjoy your meal.
What are the Tips for Fried Zucchini Mucver?
- The seeds in the pumpkin are very important for health. For this reason, be careful not to throw away the seeds during the grating process.
- After grating, put the zucchini in a clean cheesecloth and squeeze out the juice to get the consistency.
- Adjust the amount of flour you will add into the mortar well.
- Since olive oil does not absorb oil in frying dishes, it will make it easier for you to make both healthy and delicious recipes.
- After the muffins are cooked, place them on a plate with a paper towel on it. This will drain excess oil.
- If your mucver is falling apart and its consistency is not what you want, add a small amount of flour and mix it.
- You can also make zucchini mucveri with milk by adding milk to the mortar to make a difference.
- To enrich the ingredients, you can also use mashed potatoes in addition to the zucchini.
How Many Calories in 1 Serving Zucchini Mucver?
- A 100-gram serving of zucchini hash cooked by frying in oil is about 80 calories. When baked in the oven, the calorie count drops to 65.
- Another way to reduce calories is to not add flour to the recipe.
- Check out the baked zucchini hash recipe for a diet version of zucchini hash.
It is generally preferred because of its lightness and practicality.
Leave a Comment