Ingredients for Pumpkin Pie Roll
- (200 ml water glass)
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar (for sprinkling on a towel while wrapping the cake)
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of Coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons vanilla powder
For the cream:
- 1 pack Pınar White Cream Cheese
- 250 g butter (at room temperature)
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar (sifted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
How to Make Pumpkin Roll Pie?
- Powder materials; Sifted flour, spices, k. Mix the powder, vanillin and salt in a separate bowl.
- On the other hand, beat the eggs and sugar at high speed and fluff. Add the pumpkin, beat at low speed.
- Add the mixed dry ingredients and whisk. Spread on the tray on which you have greased paper.
- Bake in the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Take it out of the oven and wrap the powdered sugar in a sifted cotton towel in the form of a roll (I have it in reels, I wrapped it in oiled paper). Leave it to cool on the wire.
- For the cream; Beat cream cheese and room temperature butter until well blended. Add powdered sugar and vanilla and beat at high speed.
- Chill in the refrigerator. Open the cake you rolled, spread the cream on the surface and wrap it again in the form of a roll. Chill in the refrigerator.
- It would be nice if it could wait overnight. You can sprinkle powdered sugar on it and serve. Enjoy your meal.
Leave a Comment