Ingredients for Pumpkin Roasted
- 2 slices of pumpkin (peeled and cut into 1cm cubes)
- 1 large onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 2 cups of yogurt
- 4 cloves of garlic
For the above
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
How to Make Pumpkin Roasted?
- Saute the onion in olive oil and add the zucchini and continue sautéing.
- Slightly dilute the tomato paste and add it and fry a little more. Adjust the salt and add half a glass of hot water and cook on medium heat. Remove from the heat when the zucchini is soft.
- Crush the garlic and mix it with the yogurt. After the zucchini has cooled, take it on a serving plate and pour garlic yogurt on it.
- Heat the olive oil in a small sauce pan, add the red pepper, mix and serve after pouring over the zucchini with yogurt.
Leave a Comment