Ingredients for Purslane Meal with Minced Meat
- 1 bunch of purslane
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- 150 g minced meat
- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of chili paste
- 1 red capia pepper
- 1 tablespoon of bulgur
- 1 carrot
- 1 green pepper
- 1 teaspoon of sumac
- Black pepper
How to Make Purslane with Minced Meat?
- The oil is put in the pan and the onions are fried a little, minced meat is added and fried together.
- Add tomato paste and fry until fragrant.
- The peppers are cut in half lengthwise and cut into half moons.
- Carrots are grated.
- Purslane are washed and chopped together with their stems.
- All the ingredients are mixed by adding purslane, carrots, peppers and bulgur.
- Spices are added, approximately one glass of water is added and cooked with the lid closed. Enjoy your meal.
Leave a Comment