Ingredients for Quince And Pumpkin Wreath
for the pumpkin
- 1 kg pumpkin (peeled and diced)
- 300-350 g granulated sugar
- 1-2 sticks of cinnamon
- 1-2 cloves
- 1 teaspoon of water
- 2 quinces
- 1 lemon
- 6-8 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 2-3 cloves
- 2 sticks of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of water
- Buffalo Cream
- pomegranate seed
- star fruit
How to Make Quince and Pumpkin Wreath?
- Take the pumpkin in a saucepan and add sugar, water, cinnamon and cloves.
- After boiling with the lid slightly open, reduce the heat and cook on low heat for 20 – 25 minutes until the zucchini softens.
- Peel the quinces, cut them in half and cut the middle part. Separate the shell and core. Put the quince in cold water with lemon so that they do not turn black.
- Spread the quince peels and seeds in a cheesecloth or at the bottom of the pot. In order for the quinces to stand straight, cut them slightly from the bottom and flatten them and place them upright in the pot with the insides facing up.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of sugar and a few cloves and two sticks of cinnamon to the middle of each quince, turn on the fire by adding a glass of water, and cook it on low heat for 45 minutes until the quinces turn colour. If you wish, add 2-3 tablespoons of cognac.
- To prepare the wreath, arrange the pumpkin and quince desserts on a circular serving plate in a circular fashion. Gently pour the sauce of the desserts over them and place buffalo cream in between.
- Garnish with alternatives such as walnut, pomegranate, pistachio, star fruit to add color. As a finishing touch, you can sprinkle with grated coconut or powdered sugar.
Leave a Comment