Ingredients for Quince German Cake
- 4 M eggs
- 145 g sugar
- 90 g milk
- 90 g oil
- 15 g baking powder
- 195 g flour
- 100 g ground hazelnuts
For the quince mortar:
- 2 quinces
- 40 g sugar
How to Make Quince German Cake?
- Slice the quinces into potato wedges. Add the sugar. Saute in a Teflon pan so that it does not cook too much.
- Line a round mold with greaseproof paper and line the quinces on it and cool. For the cake, beat the eggs and sugar.
- Add oil and milk and continue whisking. Add flour and baking powder and mix without whisking too much.
- Add hazelnuts last, mix and pour over the quinces. Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 25 minutes.
- As soon as it comes out of the oven, turn it upside down and gently remove the greaseproof paper. When it cools down, you can decorate it with fruits as desired and serve.
Leave a Comment