Ingredients for Quinoa Salmon Marinade
- 400 g salmon fillet
- 250 g quinoa
- 2 avocados (grated)
- 1 bunch dill (finely chopped)
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 orange
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
How to Make Quinoa Salmon Marinade?
- After boiling the quinoa with 1 glass of water, let it cool.
- Add the avocado zest to the cooled quinoa and mix. Add salt, olive oil and a pinch of dill.
- Squeeze the juice of half of the orange and add it to the quinoa mixture. Peel and slice the other half of the orange.
- Clean the bones and skin of the salmon fillet, cut it into dice and put it in a bowl.
- Add lemon juice, olive oil and soy sauce and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Shape the quinoa mixture into a cake mold and place it upside down on the serving plate.
- Put marinated salmon pieces on it and garnish with orange slices and serve.
Leave a Comment