Ingredients for Raw Cheesecake
- 240 g egg yolk
- 250 g sugar
- 1100 g cream
- 800 g cream cheese
- 20 g gelatin sheets
- 50 g cherries (Frozen)
- 40 g blackberries (Frozen)
- 30 g sugar
For sub base
- 200 g dried apricots
- 80 g dried pineapple
- 90 g ground almonds
How to Make Raw Cheesecake
- For the subfloor; After crushing the dried apricots and pineapple in the robot, mix the powdered almonds and pour them into the mold as a thin base.
- For raw cheesecake mousse, take the cream in a bowl, beat it with a mixer and keep it in the refrigerator.
- After fluffing the egg yolk and sugar with a mixer, add the cream cheese and the cream in the refrigerator. Melt the leaf gelatin on the stove and add it to the mousse.
- Boil the cherries and blackberries with the sugar in a small saucepan and puree them in the processor.
- Pour the mousse over the sub-base, leaving a 1 cm gap at the top. Mix the remaining amount of mousse with the fruit mixture in a bowl.
- Then fill the mold by pouring in a wavy way and freeze at -18 degrees.
- Serve cold, garnished with blackberries or cherries.