Ingredients for Matcha Tea and Jasmine Rice Pudding
- 100 g of American rice
- 500 ml of milk
- 200 ml fresh cream
- 50 g granulated sugar
- 1 bag of jasmine green tea
- 2 teaspoons of matcha tea
- zest of 1 lemon
How to Make Matcha Tea and Jasmine Rice Pudding?
- Take the green tea bag with milk, sugar, rice and jasmine in a saucepan and put it on the stove. When it reaches boiling point, close the lid. Cook on low heat until the rice is soft.
- Add 150 ml of the cream to the pot and cook for another 10-15 minutes until it thickens. Add the matcha tea, stir and remove from the heat.
- Take the tea bag out of the pot and divide the rice pudding into the serving cups. Whisk the remaining cream and pour it over the rice pudding.
- Garnish with lemon zest and serve warm or chilled as desired.
Leave a Comment