Ingredients for Vegetable Kidney Saute
- 10 sheep kidneys or 2 calf kidneys
- 1 bunch of spring onions (Chopped)
- 2 large tomatoes (grated)
- 2-3 green peppers (chopped coarsely)
- 3 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 cup broth or water (Hot)
- Black pepper
How to Make Veggie Kidney Saute?
- Remove the fatty parts of the kidneys and cut them into quarters.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the onion and pepper. After sautéing for a few minutes, add the kidney and continue sautéing until it releases its water.
- When the kidneys are drained, sprinkle the flour, add the garlic and turn it. Add the grated tomatoes, salt and pepper. Add enough broth to cover it slightly, cook for a few more minutes and serve hot.
Leave a Comment