Ingredients for Cheddar Mushroom Saute Recipe
- 1 pack of cultivated mushrooms
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium tomato
- 2 village peppers
- Spices (Oregano, chili pepper, basil, salt)
For the above:
- Up to 1 teaspoon of grated cheddar
Cheddar Mushroom Saute Recipe
- First of all, the mushrooms are peeled and wiped with a clean damp cloth. (Since the mushroom has a spongy structure, it absorbs water when washed, this water reduces the flavor of the mushroom, so I prefer to peel and wipe it. If you are going to wash it, drying it can be the solution, you know.)
- Chopped onions, garlic and peppers are roasted in sunflower oil.
- Mushrooms are added to the roasted material, and it is continued for a while.
- Then, diced tomatoes are added, and the mushrooms are cooked until they release their juices.
- Sprinkle grated cheddar 1-2 minutes before turning off the heat and close the lid. Cheddar is ready when it melts. Enjoy your meal.
Leave a Comment