Ingredients for Semolina Cake
For the semolina dessert
- 1 liter of milk
- 12 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 7 tablespoons of semolina
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (Optional)
For the cream
- 250 ml of milk
- 2 teaspoons of wheat starch
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar or mulberry powder
How to Make Semolina Cake?
- Cook all the ingredients for the semolina dessert over medium heat. Once the gazelle has made an eye, remove it from the fire. Divide the dessert into well-moistened glass bowls. When it comes to room temperature, put it in the refrigerator.
- Whisk the cream ingredients and put them in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly. When the gazelle makes its eyes, take it off the stove and continue whisking until it cools.
- Turn the semolina desserts upside down and put them on the serving plate. Pour the cream on them. Serve as a portion cake with dried rose petals and pistachios.
Leave a Comment