Ingredients for Simple Chocolate Souffle
- 250 g butter
- 250 g dark chocolate (in small pieces)
- 59 g granulated sugar
- 80 g flour
- 5 eggs
- 5 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Peel of 1 orange (grated)
How to Make Simple Chocolate Souffle
- First, grease the non-stick cupcake molds and sprinkle some flour. Pour the excess flour by turning the molds upside down and leave to set in the refrigerator.
- Add sugar to the eggs and beat well.
- Pour the hot butter melted in a pan over the chocolate and mix it thoroughly with a spatula.
- Slowly add this mixture to the egg mixture and mix. Finally, add the remaining ingredients and mix them roughly, then divide them into the cupcake molds you have kept in the refrigerator.
- Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for about 7 minutes. After it cools down a little, turn it upside down and serve.
Leave a Comment