Ingredients for Skewered Bonito
- 1 acorn (4 fillets and bone removed)
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 1 green chili pepper
- 1 large mashed potato
- 1 full tablespoon of butter
- Basil (finely chopped)
- Coriander (finely chopped)
- 1/2 bunch of parsley (stems removed and finely chopped)
- 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil
- Black pepper
- 2 skewers
How To Make Acorn On A Skewer?
- Cut the tomato into 6 and remove the seeds. Cut the onion into 6, leaving only the last 3 layers. Divide the bell pepper into 6 equal parts.
- Wrap the potato in aluminum foil and bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for about 2.5 hours.
- Take the desired amount of basil, coriander and parsley in a bowl, add the garlic and mix by adding olive oil. Finish the sauce by adding salt and pepper last.
- Roll the acorns into bottles, add 1 pepper, onion and tomato after each acorn. Repeat this process once more, with two fillets of bonito on a skewer.
- Take the inside of the cooked potato, mash it with a fork and put it in my debt, melt 1 tablespoon of butter on it and add salt. Fry the potatoes in a preheated oven at 200 degrees until golden brown.
- Add olive oil to a Teflon pan and heat the pan and cook the bonito on medium heat until golden on both sides.
- Take the cooked bonito with its skewer on a serving plate and put the fried potatoes next to it. Serve by drizzling the herb sauce on the last potato.
Leave a Comment