Materials for Stone Pool
For the smoked mussels:
- Olive oil
- charcoal charcoal
- black mussel
For the ink rice chips:
- Sunflower oil
- rice paper
For the pomegranate caviar:
- Olive oil
- agar agar
- carp eggs
- sea salt
- grape seed oil
For the ceviche:
- frank onion
- chili pepper
For the scallops:
- cocoa butter
For the miso eggplant:
How is a Stone Pool Made?
- First of all, blanch the sea beans and clean the bones.
- Ink the rice chips and fry them.
- For smoked mussels; Pour olive oil into a container. Put a smaller bowl in it and add the blanched smoked mussels.
- Add a piece of roasted charcoal to the oil. Stretch so that the two cups are inside each other. Leave it like this for 20 minutes.
- For chips; Apply the squid ink to the rice leaf with the help of a brush. Then fry it.
- For the pomegranate caviar; Bring the freshly squeezed pomegranate juice to 100 degrees. Give consistency by adding agar agar. Pour into cold olive oil quickly, without freezing, with the help of a syringe.
- For scanning; Put all the ingredients in the mixer and mix. When the product has a consistency, reach the desired consistency by dripping lemon juice and ice water.
- For scallops; In a pan, melt the cocoa butter first. Then add the other ingredients and fry the scallops.
- For the miso eggplant; Roast the eggplant and garlic. After it is roasted, add miso into it and pass it through the blender.
- For coral; Cut the cauliflower into rounds. Add beets, vinegar and salt and boil. Then strain the water and put it in ice water.
- For the ceviche; Finely chop all the ingredients. Soak in lemon and orange juice.
- Fill the bottom of the plate with mussel shells. Put the scallop shells on it.
- Add miso eggplant, scallops, and pomegranate caviar inside the shells. Put the puffed corn on the plate and add the smoked mussels on it.
- Stuff the ceviche on the back of the crayfish. Place it in the middle of the plate. Scan in certain spots and garnish with herbs.
Leave a Comment