Ingredients for Strawberry Crispy Cake
- 1 cup of flour (Heaping)
- 1 cup of oats (Heap)
- 100 g butter (at room temperature)
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 1 handful of walnuts (Chopped and roasted)
- 1/2 pack of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (Cup size: 200 ml)
For the above
- Strawberry (Sliced)
- Custard, ice cream or Mascarpone cheese
- Fresh mint
How to Make Strawberry Crispy Cake?
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl and put them in a round baking dish that you made a base with baking paper.
- Flatten the top with a spatula and place the strawberry slices. After drizzling honey on it, bake it in a preheated 180 degree oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- When it comes to room temperature after taking it out of the oven, carefully slice and garnish with custard or ice cream.
- Serve after sprinkling the mint leaves.
Leave a Comment