Ingredients for Strawberry Jam Yogurt Ice Cream
- 2 cups strained yogurt
- 2 teaspoons of homemade strawberry jam
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- fresh strawberries
- Fresh mint
How to Make Yogurt Ice Cream with Strawberry Jam?
- Beat the strained yogurt with honey to a creamy consistency.
- Pour 1 spoon of strawberry jam into silicone ice cream molds to give a marble-like, wavy appearance. Divide the honey yogurt on it.
- Insert the sticks. Fill the mold properly by pressing the yogurt with the back of the spoon and leave it in the freezer for 2-3 hours. Serve with fresh strawberries and fresh mint.
- If you don’t have a silicone ice cream mold, you can also use plastic or paper cups.