Ingredients for Stuffed Liver
- 5 slices of beef liver
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 red capia pepper (finely chopped)
- 1 green pepper (finely chopped)
- 4-5 mushrooms (finely chopped)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Salt and spices (Optional)
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
How to Make Stuffed Liver?
- Mix the pepper and mushrooms by adding salt and spices. Heat the olive oil in a pan, add the pepper paste and sauté until it softens slightly, then set it aside.
- Cut the liver slices sideways to create a pocket. Divide the pepper mortar you have prepared so that it fills these pockets. Close the open parts with a toothpick.
- Take the flour and egg in separate bowls. Beat the eggs, add a little salt to the flour and mix.
- Dip the stuffed livers first in flour, then in egg and fry in hot oil. Remove to paper towel, absorb excess oil and serve hot or warm. Enjoy your meal.
Leave a Comment