Ingredients for Sweet Escape Cake with Chocolate And Marshmallows
- 1 sponge base
- 100 g chocolate (can be mixed with dark / milk)
- 24 – 25 large white marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons of chocolate chips
- coconut powder
How To Make Sweet Escape Cake With Chocolate And Marshmallow?
- Place the ready-made sponge cake on the baking tray lined with baking paper as a base, with the inside side up.
- Gently press the center of the cake with your hand, leaving a finger-thick edge.
- Break it into the chocolates at home and throw it away. Squeeze the marshmallows over the chocolates.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 to 12 minutes, until the top of the marshmallows changes color and the base of the cake is cookie-crunchy.
- As soon as you take it out of the oven, sprinkle chocolate chips on it and serve hot.
Leave a Comment