Ingredients for Sweet Wishes
For the creme fontana:
- 90 g milk
- 360 g cream
- 110 g egg yolk
- 1 vanilla stick
- leaf gelatin
- 75 g granulated sugar
- fresh ginger
- Granulated sugar
- Granulated coffee
Chestnut Sugar Sauce:
- fresh basil
- Candied chestnut
For the siphon cake:
- 30 g flour
- cuttlefish ink
- 220 g white praline
- 180 g egg white
- Bronze powder coating
Top chocolate decor:
- oil-based black food coloring
- cocoa butter
- decor gelatin
- white coin chocolate
- Golden strawberry
How to Make Sweet Wishes
- For cream fontana; Add milk, cream, grated ginger and vanilla stick to the pot, stirring constantly and bring to a boil.
- In another saucepan, warm the egg yolk and granulated sugar by mixing. But don’t boil it.
- For the warm egg yolk, slowly add the other mixture, stirring.
- Add the leaf gelatins you have kept in water and mix.
- Divide the cream fontana into 2 separate mixing bowls.
- Make caramel with granulated sugar in another pan. Add honey to it and cool it a little.
- Add the honey mixture and granulated coffee to the cream fontana in one of the containers and mix.
- Divide this mixture evenly into the bottom of the glasses and freeze it by throwing it in the cooler.
- After the bottom is frozen, add an equal amount of ginger cream fontana on top and freeze.
- For the chestnut sauce; Take the chestnut sugar in the pan. Mash with a spoon. Add honey and cream and bring to a boil.
- Finely chop the basil leaves and add them. Take the sauce, which boils well and thickens, from the stove and wait for a while to cool.
- Add this mixture to the frozen cream fontanas and put them back in the freezer.
- For the siphon cake; Take the white praline, flour, salt, egg white and cuttlefish ink and whisk until well frothy.
- Fill it into the siphon, close the lid and fill 2 gas cylinders into it. Squeeze into cardboard cups and cook in the microwave for 40 seconds to 1 minute.
- After cutting the cups, take the cakes out of them. Cover it with bronze powder paint.
- For chocolate decoration; Melt the cocoa butter and mix it with the black food coloring.
- Mix to cool and spread on the decor gelatine and let it freeze.
- Melt the white coin chocolates. Spread a thin layer on the decor gelatin. Cut the chocolates with a circle large enough to cover the glass.
- Take the cream fontana out of the fridge. With the help of tweezers, place the siphon cake in the middle.
- Decorate the siphon cake with fruit and cover with chocolate decoration. Enjoy your meal.
Leave a Comment