Ingredients for Tarhana Tirit
- Tarhana chips
- 300 g minced meat
- 5 tablespoons of wheat for ashura (Boiled)
- 1 medium onion (chopped in a robot)
- 1/2 cup red beans (Boiled)
- 1 tomato
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1-2 drops of vinegar
- a pinch of sugar
- Fresh thyme
- Black pepper
- chili pepper
- some broth
- Cheddar Cheese (Grated)
How to Make Tarhana Tirit?
- Take the minced meat in a heated pan and start cooking without adding oil and add salt, pepper and fresh thyme, then drain the water.
- Add boiled ashura wheat and onion and fry by adding oil.
- Pass the tomato through the food processor and place in a bowl. Add vinegar, sugar and tomato paste, mix and add to the pan and cook.
- Remove the cooked mixture from the stove, add the broth and beans and mix.
- Put the tarhana chips in a flat baking dish and add a little broth to soften them.
- Transfer the mixture in the pan onto the tarhana chips and after sprinkling the cheddar cheese, leave it in a preheated 180-degree fan oven until the top is browned and the cheddar cheese melts. Serve hot.
Leave a Comment