Ingredients for the Tartik Meal
- 4 eggplants
- 1 onion
- 2 large peppers
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of chili paste
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1-1.5 glasses of water
How to Make a Tartik Meal?
- Eggplants are peeled and diced. It is put in salty water so that the bitterness will go away.
- The oil is taken into the pot and the chopped onion is started to be roasted. Then garlic is added and frying continues.
- The peppers are first cut in half lengthwise and cut into half moons.
- Put the pepper next to the onions in the pot and continue to fry.
- The tomatoes are diced.
- The tomato paste is put in the pot and after the smell is gone, tomatoes and strained aubergines are added.
- After all the ingredients are mixed together, water is added and the lid is closed and cooked on low heat. Enjoy your meal.
Leave a Comment