Ingredients for Tomato Rice
- 1 cup of rice
- 2 tablespoons of vermicelli
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 glasses of hot water
- Half a teaspoon of oil
How to Make Tomato Rice?
- First, soak the rice in hot water for 10 minutes. Then drain excess water and rinse well.
- Take vegetable oil in the rice cooker and add the vermicelli on it.
- When the vermicelli starts to brown, add tomato paste and mix until the smell is gone.
- Add the rice and salt to the tomato paste and fry for another 1-2 minutes.
- Then add hot water and close the lid and let it cook on low heat.
- Cover the cooked rice and let it rest for 10 minutes. Then you can serve. Enjoy your meal.
Leave a Comment