Ingredients for Vanilla And Beet Cocoa Cake
- 1 + 1/3 cup flour (Sifted)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar (Preferably vanilla flavored)
- 1 large egg (at room temperature)
- 3 tablespoons cocoa (Sifted)
- 3 tablespoons of yogurt (at room temperature)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 pack (10 g) of baking soda
- 3-4 drops of lemon juice
- 1 vanilla stick (seeds) or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100 g labneh cheese
- 75 g (1 pack) powdered whipped cream
- 175 ml cold milk
For the above
- 1 large beetroot (Boiled and peeled)
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar (Preferably vanilla flavored)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- lemon zest
- Peanuts (Roasted and coarsely chopped)
- Fresh thyme
How To Make Vanilla And Beet Cocoa Cake?
- In a large bowl for the cake, first whisk the eggs, sugar and vanilla (seeds or extract).
- Then add yoghurt, olive oil and cocoa and continue whisking. Add the sifted flour and baking powder.
- Squeeze a few drops of lemon onto the baking soda and whisk all the ingredients. Pour the mixture into a cake mold (preferably 22-24 cm) covered with baking paper and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20-22 minutes under control.
- For the cream, whisk the powdered whipped cream and milk in the mixer, mix with labneh cheese and leave to cool.
- Cut the beet into large cubes and cook it in a sauce pan with granulated sugar and vanilla for 5-10 minutes.
- Take the cake, which has come to room temperature, on a serving plate and spread the cream on it. (You can cut the cake into slices beforehand) Place the beets on the cream.
- Serve garnished with lemon zest, peanuts, honey and fresh thyme.
Leave a Comment