Ingredients for Vanilla Pumpkin Dessert
- 750 g pumpkin (peeled and finely chopped)
- 2 glasses of water
- 1 cup granulated sugar (Preferably vanilla flavored)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- sour cream
- Peanuts (roasted)
- Grilled zucchini slices
How to Make Vanilla Pumpkin Dessert?
- Put the zucchini in a pot with water and sugar and boil it for 10-15 minutes on low heat. Add vanilla extract while cooking. Take it from the stove and pass it through the blender to a puree consistency.
- Sprinkle some sugar over the remaining thin slices of zucchini and grill.
- Divide the puree into bowls and garnish with cream and roasted peanuts. Add the grilled zucchini slices and serve cold.
Leave a Comment