Ingredients for Yalova Milk
- 23 sheets of ready-made baklava dough
- 1 liter milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 120 g butter
- 60 ml Sunflower oil
For Inside and Above;
- Powdered walnuts or powdered pistachios
How is Yalova Milky Made?
- Whisk milk and sugar in a bowl. It is taken to the stove and boiled. After boiling, it is left to cool.
- Butter is melted in a pan. It is mixed by adding liquid oil to the melted oil.
- Oil is applied to the heat-resistant tray or glass container where the dessert will be made.
- The phyllo dough is arranged in 2-3 layers by lubricating it. When it comes to the middle, powdered nuts are poured and the same process is continued.
- When the yufkas are finished, they are sliced into squares, poured over the remaining oil and baked in a preheated 150-degree oven.
- It should be cooked slowly and by turning, be careful not to brown it.
- Cold syrup is poured into the dessert that comes out of the oven and left to cool. It is served cold by sprinkling peanut powder on it.
- Enjoy your meal.
Leave a Comment